Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Counterfeitkitchallenge#3


http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/

This challenge was to make a layout using the messy or not messy desk that you scrap on.  If not messy then a clean simple layout.  Messy a layout with layers and messy.  I am a very messy scrapper.  In fact, I won the prize for having the messiest scrap area of all the scrappers there, I hate to admit it but there was around 60 people at the crop that year.  So here is a picture of my desk and a picture of my layout.


I used my kit for March "Free Spirit" and scrap lifted the design of the layout off of Felicia Young's you tube channel.  Her layout was called "I am Faith"  Check out her video.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-F1fZvvm5t-nzLt-tdMhTA

6 comments:

  1. Nice page - clean simple but very effective. And I don't think you can count any desk as messy if you can still see your paper trimmer, that always gets covered up first on my desk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little tags are so cute. Great layout for an adorable picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a little prejudiced but she is adorable. :)

      Delete
  3. Not at all messy compared to mine (I was too embarrassed to add a picture to my blog post! Lovely page - that added twine/fibre makes the perfect finishing touch

    ReplyDelete