Wednesday, May 20, 2015

ScrapMuch? Sketch Challenge Sketchy Friday May 8 / Counterfeit Kit Club

This sketch really spoke to me.  I decided it was perfect for some more of my grandson's engagement pictures.  I couldn't decide on just a pose or two I had to get them all.  So I am scrapping all my favorites.  This sketch is from Laura Whitaker.  I really like her sketches and will usually use hers to scrap with.  I used my CKC kit "Oh Dear Lizzy" (Dear Lizzy-Polka Dot Party)for the papers.  Prima flowers, and Stamping Up Ink- Coastal Cabana, and CTMH Stamps - Soul Mates and Potential.  Here is a link to ScrapMuch and also The Counterfeit Kit Challenge. http://shopscrapmuch.blogspot.com/2015/05/sketch-y-friday-with-team-b.html
http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/













11 comments:

  1. Your kit colors coordinate so nicely with their outfits! Pretty layout - and thanks for introducing me to a new sketch site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like this sketch site. I find Laura's sketches very easy to use.

      Delete
  2. Aww - love the way he looks at her...great memory to document. Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful layout, the soft colours really make the photos pop!!! Thank you for playing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page - you really take advantage of the back and forth here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to showcase these super photos. The sketch is a great one and your take on it really makes it shine

    ReplyDelete
  6. You rocked this sketch. Thanks so much for joining the challenge at "Scrap Much?!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layout! I love your color choices. Thank you for playing along over at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty layout! everything goes together so well! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colour choice and take on the sketch - those photos are amazing and tell a story themselves!
    Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful elegant page Sharon, love the colours and you brought everything together beautifully. Thanks for playing along at Scrapmuch?

    ReplyDelete