Monday, June 1, 2015

Archi-Scraps Challenge for June

I am so excited to be chosen as a design team member for Archi-Scraps.  It is really a fun challenge this month.  Anything Goes!!  This is the picture we are using for inspiration.  It is a picture by Raymond Ciborowski Photography of the Peacock Room in the Sammezzano Castle in Tuscany, Italy. I am inspired by the arches and the archway.  It looks so dreamy and sweet.  I also like the way the sun is coming in through the archway.  I think the pictures of my grandson and his fiance fit this so well because of the way the sun is hitting on them and the reflections of them in the pond. It has such a dreamy quality.  I used my Counterfeit Kit Club kit for May on this page.  Check out Archi-Scraps and be inspired too.  Hope you join us and submit your layouts. http://archiscraps.blogspot.com/
Also check out Counterfeit Kit Club as it is a wonderful way to play along, have fun and use products you already have.  http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
I used Polka Dot Party Paper from American Crafts and fussy cut the flowers.  The background paper is from the same line.  I used Prima Wood and gesso on the door to tame the color down and a CTMH stamp called Sweet and Lovely along with ink from Stamping UP called Crisp Cantaloupe and Blushing Bride.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely layout. Thank you for your comments on my blog

    ReplyDelete