Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Archi-Scraps DT Layout for July.

"Are you talking to me?" Layout for Archi-Scraps Challenge for July.  Join us this month by making a layout about a pet.  Yours or a friends.  This is a picture of my dog "Bella".  I got the great idea that she might want some variety in her food.  So I bought a 20 lb bag with different bits of flavors for her and our other dog.  The other dog loved it but Bella only liked the white ones.  She would dig all of the white ones out and scatter the rest outside the bowl so she could get the rest of the white ones.  She made a terrible mess every time she went to the food bowl.  I told her to stop that and she gave me this look like "ARE YOU TALKING TO ME?  I just had to take a photo of her and her mess.  LOL!  I used a sketch by Brenda Ragsdale over at Grand Diva's Creative Corner. http://granddivasscrappyplace.blogspot.com/2015/06/june-2015-sketch-and-scrappy-friends.html
http://archiscraps.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment