Monday, November 30, 2015

November Smash Up With Sketches In Thyme


Hi everyone can you believe it is already the end of November?  I am just amazed at how time has flown by.  As a design team member with the Smash Up Team at Sketches In Thyme I choose one of the great sketches or two or more that have been done for each week of the month and do a layout with them using elements from each.  Or, I can use just use one of the layouts.  I feel like I am double blessed because I always make layouts with each of the sketches because they are always fantastic sketches.  This month I have chosen to use sketch #172 by Brenda Ragsdale. This sketch just seemed to talk to me as I am working on a wedding album of my grandson's wedding.  This is a 10 x 10 layout for a mini album that I am making from the base up to the binding and covers. I used papers from Hobby Lobby for this layout. I hope you will be inspired to play along with us too.  
Now for my take on this wonderful sketch.  Join us until the end of the month at http://sketchesinthyme.blogspot.com/











No comments:

Post a Comment