Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December with Archiscraps - Use bling for Christmas

I have been trying to get old pictures scrapped along with new pictures and I came across these pictures of my grandson opening his presents.  I loved how young and happy he was at Christmas that year.   I really got into a nostalgic look back that day and looked at a lot of older pictures.  He is twenty now and just got married!  Oh my goodness! So many wonderful memories.  At Archi-scraps we are using bling this month and since it is December I thought what better time than to scrap some Christmas pictures.  I hope you can see the Thickers are cream colored with lots of sparkle on them and the snowflakes are heat embosses with glittered embossing powder.  I hope you hop over and play with us this month at http://archiscraps.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment