Sunday, November 27, 2016

Sketches In Thyme Design Team Reveal for November.

I love this time of the year! The weather is getting cooler and the leaves are turning.  That means that Thanksgiving and Christmas is just around the corner.  I have been working on Christmas pages so I thought I would do a Christmas page for this sketch.  It just seemed to fit perfectly in there.  I used one photo instead of two since my photo was a large photo. I used the Oh Deer kit by CTMH, a Heidi Swap border, Prima flower and butterfly, and the packaging from the prima flowers and CTMH ink and stickles. My beautiful niece and her family always send a family photo Christmas card so that is the photo I have decided to scrap.  Laura is an amazing photographer.  You can contact her at Laura Schroeder Photography in the Dallas Texas Area at lauraschroederphotography@gmail.com.
Here is my layout using that wonderful photo.  There is still time to upload a layout to win a prize over at Sketches In Thyme also, you have until the end of the month.






Here is the wonderful sketch by Shawn Lahr.

No comments:

Post a Comment