Sunday, January 15, 2017

January's Mid-month reveal at Scrap It With A Song

The pop song this month is a very personal favorite with me.  In June of 2014 my husband and I were in a motorcycle wreck in California.  While I was only bruised a little, my husband had to be airlifted to a trauma hospital in Reno Nevada.  The hospital had the most amazing doctors, nurses and respiratory people.  And also all the other people there that I did not get to know personally.  My husband was on life support for 5 1/2 weeks while his body was healing.  God was an awesome God and showed me many many times over that long and at the time what felt like a never ending ordeal, just how much he loved us and all the ways he stepped in and saved us.  So you see now why this song is such a personal song for me.  It is a more recent song than the wreck but the first time I heard it, it was meant just for me.  Chris Tomlin - Good Good Father  It was my pick for this month at Scrap It With A Song.  There is plenty of time to go over to the blog and play along with us.  Here is my layout showing a pic up my husband and daughter while at Renown Hospital in Reno Nevada.
I used CTMH paper kits, ink and stamps.  


No comments:

Post a Comment