Friday, October 27, 2017

October Layout for Sketches In Thyme

Good morning all.  I am up on the Sketches In Thyme blog today with my take on the sketch by Bev Code.  She has a wonderful sketch that can be used for formal pictures or for funny pictures.  What ever will work with this one.  I love the sketch and my layout too but I seem to have such a problem getting pictures with my camera that are straight on and not skewed.
I used the Jack Papers from Close To My Heart for this layout.  Love this pack and wish that it was still available.


2 comments:

  1. You have done a beautiful job with this layout. I don't know if you have Paint Shop Pro or Photo Shop but if you do, either one of those programs have a tool called perspective correction that you can use to square up your layouts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jackie thank you so much for your input. I do have Adobe Photoshop Elements 10. I don't know if that is the same thing. I will look into it. Thank you so much for your help. I have been trying so hard to get the pictures to be square but have not been able to do it yet.

      Delete