Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Beautiful and Magical

I worked with a sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap today.  It is done by Lisa Hidy.  I used pictures from my granddaughters recent dance recital for it.  I used a kit that I have had for several years now call Modern Miss by Bo Bunny.  I am on a mission to use up stash that I have been hoarding. I am also playing along with Sara Scraps and Kristina Sorge on their Facebook group.  So here is my take on the sketch by Lisa.  I think it turned out beautifully.



10 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the triangles! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the color red ties the whole layout together. Thank you for entering your creation at Sketch N Scrap.
    Sharon Fontenot -
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely take on the sketch and way to use up your stash! The papers and elements really complement your beautiful pictures. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect collection for your beautiful layout and granddaughter. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, Sharon! I am on the same mission to use up some of my stash and it feels good to actually get some of it used up! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete