Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Scrap It With A Song - Rock Song - White Wedding by Billy Idol

Hi all it is the 1st of the month and time for the reveal of the songs at SIWAS.  It was my turn to pick a rock song this month and I chose White Wedding by Billy Idol.  I must admit I had a motive for picking this song besides just liking it really well.  My grandson got married in July and it was a WHITE WEDDING!  It was a beautiful wedding and I couldn't wait to scrap the pictures.  So here is my layout using the title as inspiration :)   I hope everyone will join us and scrap a layout or any other paper project with us using the Rock Song or the Pop Song as inspiration.  Without further ado here is my layout.
I just think our new grand daughter is such a beautiful young lady!  She really was a beautiful bride. Join us at Scrap It With A Song
Rock Song is White Wedding by Billy Idol and Pop Song is Relax, Take It Easy by Mika.

No comments:

Post a Comment