Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Sketches in Thyme September Layout. - Smash Up Team

As a Smash Up DT for Sketches in Thyme we are to smash up the layouts for the month or use one of the sketches that you like the most.  So I did two layouts for this month.  I absolutely loved the sketch by Shawn Lahr so I used it in both layouts.  This is a picture of my daughter and grandson at his wedding. My daughter walked him down the isle. I used Shawn Lahr's sketch mostly the circle element and how she used the flowers around the circle, I added an element from Rochelle Spears sketch too ( the flagged banners). Only a little smash up. The other layout is of my husband as he was out working and I went by to tell him bye as I was heading to the airport to fly to Virginia to see my daughter.  I stayed pretty close to the sketch on this one. 
This is the sketch by Rochelle Spears and also the sketch by Shawn Lahr.  Both are wonderful sketches don't you think.  I know all of the ladies at Sketches In Thyme inspire me every single month.  There is four different sketches each month.  One for each week  come on over and play with us!!!!  These are the four sketches for September.  The other two are by Bev Code and Brenda Ragsdale. They are all great and I get to choose which to work on or smash them up.  I have to be the luckiest girl!  Right!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment