Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Challenges for Creative Embellishments Blog along with My Creative Scrapbook Blog


I loved this sketch by Creative Scrapbook and also the chipboard products from Creative Embellishments so this was a great challenge for me.  We are in a big snowstorm here in New Mexico now so I snapped a picture to go with this project.   I am inspired by the colors and the snow in the inspiration piece from Creative Embellishments.  Check out both blogs to see all the great layouts and projects that have been made.
Creative Embellishments Blog and My Creative Scrapbook Blog

It was snowing just for the fun of it and we had just gotten home from a long hard drive through so much traffic and we needed to de-stress so my husband said " Let's get in the tub."  So......
Here's my layout. I have used paper from my stash, the banner with the snow flakes is from Bo Bunny but the other papers are just from my stash.  The Chipboard is from Creative Embellishments, the title is from Martha Stewart Crafts.  I used Stampendous in winter wonderland embossing powder, and zing embossing powder in powder color and Lindys Stamp Gang embossing powder in silver moon saphire on the frame, swirl, and on the background.  Bling is from Paper Studio.  Thank you for looking at my work.


4 comments: