Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Scrappy Friends Challenge

I love the Scrappy Friends Challenges.  It is actually three challenges in one which gives you four chances to win.  It has a sketch, a mood board, and a use this or that challenge for this month.  This is my take on all three parts of the challenge.  I tried to stay very close to the sketch, I took the wood, snow and color part of the mood board,stars and I used twine instead of ribbon on my layout. I don't know why but can not get the colors to correct (bad lighting I think.)


7 comments:

  1. Wonderful page and great take on all three challenges! Thank you so much for playing along with Scrappy Friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love playing along with you guys.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful layout and looks real chilly!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Sure was chilly.

      Delete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous! You really rocked the colors for a winter theme! Great job with all 3 challenges! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is gorgeous! You really rocked the colors for a winter theme! Great job with all 3 challenges! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. A wonderful challenge

    ReplyDelete